2013 Nexus 7 Discussion Forums (2nd Generation, Nexus 7 FHD, Nexus 7.2) > New Nexus 7 Accessories (2nd Gen)

Asus Case?

<< < (2/2)

joelgeez:
For the 1st time in my life, I succumbed and became an extra-early adopter of the new Nexus 7. Usually I wait awhile, so this is new experience. Went to BB on Sunday, picked up Nexus 7, and it's sitting at home in box because no cases or covers that I like are available yet. Anybody know how long it takes? I see the Asus Premium on the Asus site, but no way to get one. Don't see an Ottercase or anything else combining protection and aesthetics. For you who have adopted early before, how long does it take for accessories to surface?
Thanks.
J

jimmybirdie:
Did you see my post about the $.99 case from Amazon? They stated that the case would be in stock on August 12, so about two weeks from now. I guess right now they are scrambling in China to make the new cases. I think they will only make minor adjustments to the original case as the new tablet is longer and narrower. The reviews for the Original Case from this same manufacturer is over 4.5 stars with over 1000 ratings.

radiocycle:

--- Quote from: joelgeez on July 31, 2013, 05:58:46 AM ---For the 1st time in my life, I succumbed and became an extra-early adopter of the new Nexus 7. Usually I wait awhile, so this is new experience. Went to BB on Sunday, picked up Nexus 7, and it's sitting at home in box because no cases or covers that I like are available yet. Anybody know how long it takes? I see the Asus Premium on the Asus site, but no way to get one. Don't see an Ottercase or anything else combining protection and aesthetics. For you who have adopted early before, how long does it take for accessories to surface?
Thanks.
J

--- End quote ---

Hey good job joelgeez, glad ya jumped on board!  I don't think you'll be sorry and you are at the right place to pick up all the info for your new tab...

I went with the one that jimmybirdie mentioned; but I wanted purple so it was more like 3 bucks + shipping but that's still a great deal if it turns out to be a decent product.  Good luck with your search and welcome to the forum!

radio

joelgeez:
Yes, jimmybirdie, I saw your post and looked at the case. As long as nothing is available now and I have Amazon Prime delivery, I guess I'll wait. I'm just not loving anything I'm seeing now.
J

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version