2013 Nexus 7 Discussion Forums (2nd Generation, Nexus 7 FHD, Nexus 7.2) > New Nexus 7 Cameras (2nd Gen)

Camera Issues

<< < (2/3) > >>

radiocycle:

--- Quote from: S.Prime on July 28, 2013, 08:03:21 PM ---I don't have any quality problems with RFC on my N72013:

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

--- End quote ---

No thanks; this is the problem with that: http://walmart1percent.org/top-reasons-the-walton-family-and-walmart-are-not-job-creators/

r

pickle:
 Hi, I am a new member and my problem is that when I take pictures with my New Nexus 7 I am unable to delete them, I have tried everything including resetting the whole thing.  Has anyone had this problem before?

S.Prime:

--- Quote from: pickle on October 13, 2013, 01:04:15 AM --- Hi, I am a new member and my problem is that when I take pictures with my New Nexus 7 I am unable to delete them, I have tried everything including resetting the whole thing.  Has anyone had this problem before?

--- End quote ---

Tap the "All Apps" icon at the  bottom of the home screen and swipe left until you find "Gallery" and open it. Tap the photo that you want to delete, then tap the three dots at the top right of the screen and you will see the delete option.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

bjs229:
Sounds like pictures in your Picasa gallery. If so, sign into Picasa on the web and delete the pictures from there.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

S.Prime:
Also your Google+ may be set to backup your photos. So you would have to delete them from Google+, although I have not had them restored to my device after deleting them.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version