March 29, 2024, 02:43:16 AM

collapse

Author Topic: New Nexus 7 2013 Keyboard Stand Case By Minisuit Video Review  (Read 5654 times)

Offline Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
  • Popularity: 42
    • View Profile
New Nexus 7 2013 Keyboard Stand Case By Minisuit Video Review
« on: September 08, 2013, 02:53:10 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/HkRfN3iAZaA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/HkRfN3iAZaA</a>

I stumbled across this video review of the new Nexus 7 2013 keyboard/case by Minisuit.  Looks like a pretty good deal and might be a good keyboard/case combo for those looking for a bluetooth keyboard that comes along with a case.  It also doubles as a stand for easy typing and the keyboard is removable so you can type with it either in the case or on your lap with your new Nexus 7 a few feet away.  Video shows it pairing instantaneously and the keyboard stays charged for up to 120 hours after only a 2.5 hour charge.  Pretty impressive.   It's actually available for both the original Nexus 7 as well as the New 2nd generation model.  At the Amazon link below you can choose the older model Nexus 7 if you're interested, although I linked to the one for the 2013 Nexus 7.

Here's the full specs from the Minisuit site.

- Compatible Model: Google Nexus 7" FHD 2nd Generation 2013 Model (Does not fit Nexus 7 1st Generation 2012 Model, tablet not included)
- As a keyboard: Removable, wireless, bluetooth keyboard is sleek, professional, easy to use, and easy to carry.
- As a stand: Versatile design transforms your case into comfortable viewing angle. Smart Cover technology enables automatic wake and sleep modes.
- As a case: Sturdy, compact, lightweight folding case made of animal-friendly PU leather that is more durable than genuine leather. Interior is lined with microfiber to - protect your screen from fingerprints and accidental abrasions.
- Charge time: 2.5 hours. Continuous working time: 120 hours. Standby time: 130 days approx. USB Charging cable included in package.

One of the pluses I see with this case/keyboard model is that you can remove the keyboard.  On many of the other similar case/keyboards I've seen, the keyboard is non-removable and depending on the person this could be limiting/uncomfortable over long periods since you're hunched over it looking right at your tablet.  The ability to have the keyboard on your lap or table a foot or two away from your Nexus 7, that is positioned at an angle in the case/stand is really a huge plus to this case and I can see it really transforming your Nexus 7 into a mini laptop when you need it.  Of course you can always just pop your Nexus 7 out at anytime and take it solo as well.  I like options.  :)   

At only $24.95 (even cheaper than the reviewer paid) this really sounds like a deal for what you get.   You can purchase the Minisuit Keyboard Stand Case for the new Nexus 7 FHD 2013 at either Amazon or from Minisuit directly for $24.95 at either of the links below.

« Last Edit: September 08, 2013, 03:00:15 PM by Babyfacemagee »

Use this link to get $10 in FREE BITCOIN at Coinbase, the world's most popular and trusted cryptocurrency account.

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt
936 Posts
birdastrompgman birdastrompgman