April 17, 2024, 08:13:13 PM

collapse

Author Topic: Asus Official Nexus 7 2013 Premium Cover Now On Sale!  (Read 1963 times)

Offline Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
  • Popularity: 42
    • View Profile
Asus Official Nexus 7 2013 Premium Cover Now On Sale!
« on: August 19, 2013, 02:40:41 PM »

UPDATE:  Black Model Back In Stock!

While there have been a plethora of covers and cases available for the new 2nd generation Nexus 7 on Amazon for some time now, there's something about getting an 'official' cover that just makes your Nexus 7 seem complete.  While we've seen the Official Travel Cover available since the get go in a variety of colors, we've been waiting for Asus's Official Premium Cover to become available and thankfully our wait is over.

The Asus Official Premium Cover offers more protection and functionality than the 'Travel Cover' by providing both a durable and sturdy polyurethane back along with a foldable multi-position front that let's you position your Nexus 7 optimally for both viewing videos or typing, as well as laying flat against the back for comfortable reading.  It's available in two colors, black and white and has the official Asus logo on each.  Interestingly, they are available from two separate vendors through Amazon at the moment and at two different prices.   The white version is available through Datavision and comes in at $32.18, while the black is available through antonline for $46.55, although that does include Free Shipping.  The nice thing about these covers is you won't have to worry about if the cutouts fit your New Nexus 7 2013 or not...you're guaranteed to get a manufacturer approved fit.  So who's gonna grab an official Nexus 7 Premium Case?  Hit the links to grab one below.

« Last Edit: August 22, 2013, 10:48:31 AM by Babyfacemagee »

Use this link to get $10 in FREE BITCOIN at Coinbase, the world's most popular and trusted cryptocurrency account.

Offline radiocycle

• Popularity: 9
    • View Profile
Re: Asus Official Nexus 7 2013 Premium Cover Now On Sale!
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2013, 08:54:36 AM »
Wow, looks good!  Kinda pricey but I'm sure that's a function of the quality materials used and being an 'official' version.  I just wish they came in more colors.  To me, part of the fun of a cover is giving a custom look to the whole package.  Now that more different brands are shipping, it'll be interesting to see which are the most popular.  If I don't like the one that I ordered a few weeks ago, and is just now shipping, I may have to go with the ubiquitous black and pic up an Official Asus case.

radio
Time flies like arrows... Fruit flies like bananas!

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt
936 Posts
birdastrompgman birdastrompgman