March 28, 2024, 04:44:35 AM

collapse

Author Topic: Tracking info thread  (Read 16877 times)

Offline StrongAndUnited

• Popularity: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Tracking info thread
« Reply #60 on: July 17, 2012, 06:40:47 PM »
Hello,

We wanted to send you an update on your Nexus 7 pre-order. We’ve had incredible demand for the new tablet and are shipping them as quickly as possible. If you placed your order by July 11, it will ship this week and we’ve upgraded to overnight shipping so it arrives sooner. Orders placed after July 11, will ship next week with overnight shipping.

If you’d like more detailed information on device shipments, please reference our online Help Center http://support.google.com/googleplay/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2667319 Thanks for your patience. Your Nexus 7 will be on its way soon.

The Google Play Team

© 2012 Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043

You have received this mandatory email service announcement to update you on your Nexus 7 product pre-order.

Offline S.Prime

• PM if You have a Forum Issue
  • Global Moderator
  • Popularity: 80
  • Galaxy S3-TPT-HTC Flyer-Nexus 7 & 10-Rooted 100%
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Tracking info thread "Important Update"
« Reply #61 on: July 17, 2012, 07:15:56 PM »
Hello,

We wanted to send you an update on your Nexus 7 pre-order. We’ve had incredible demand for the new tablet and are shipping them as quickly as possible. If you placed your order by July 11, it will ship this week and we’ve upgraded to overnight shipping so it arrives sooner. Orders placed after July 11, will ship next week with overnight shipping.

If you’d like more detailed information on device shipments, please reference our online Help Center http://support.google.com/googleplay/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2667319 Thanks for your patience. Your Nexus 7 will be on its way soon.

The Google Play Team

© 2012 Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043

You have received this mandatory email service announcement to update you on your Nexus 7 product pre-order.

I received the same email. Click on the link to get detailed information by country. For example all 16 gig US orders placed by 11Jul2012 should ship by the 19th with 1 day shipping,  so look to have it by Friday. It is good to see that Google has listened to consumer concerns.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 07:23:08 PM by S.Prime »
IT Service Professional - I just want a device to be productive.

Offline StrongAndUnited

• Popularity: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Tracking info thread
« Reply #62 on: July 18, 2012, 04:45:04 PM »
Walked outside and there was my Nexus. UPS never rang the bell and the dogs never barked (ninja UPS driver). Checked my email and still nothing from Google. Checked spam and there it was. If you haven't got it yet check there, I would have never thought it would end up in my spam folder. UPS showed it took 13hrs to get here. Has been outside the door for 5hrs..... I've got lost time to make up for! I hope everyone else is getting theirs today also!

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt
936 Posts
birdastrompgman birdastrompgman