April 19, 2024, 04:15:59 PM

collapse

Author Topic: How to rmove Pictures from Gallery or Picasa  (Read 3911 times)

Offline anken32

• Popularity: 0
    • View Profile
How to rmove Pictures from Gallery or Picasa
« on: September 25, 2013, 04:35:02 PM »
Hi, I have reinstalled Picasa because I was unable to remove individual or duplicate pictures from Gallery.  Now I'm having the same problem with Picasa. Some of the pictures have duplicated....
I have connected my N7 with my laptop via USB cable to add some pictures. They are now located my ES File Explorer's Pictures Folder.
Gallery or Picasa's Folder are not visible in the File Explorer.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Offline bjs229

• Global Moderator
  • Popularity: 47
    • View Profile
Re: How to rmove Pictures from Gallery or Picasa
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2013, 06:15:45 PM »
I believe you need to sign onto the Picasa site to delete certain photos.

Sent from my EK-GC110 using Tapatalk 2

JayJ

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2013, 05:43:36 PM »
The Gallery shows any and all pictures on your device that have the file extension such as JPEG and PNG etc and all Picasa pictures in your device are on the cloud. As BJS said, install Picasa on your PC or use Google+.

Sent using The Force

Offline anken32

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2013, 04:54:48 PM »
Thank you both for writing. Unfortunately, I still don't understand.....sorry....
I have installed Picasa on my PC also.  Signing into Picasa I guess is signing into my Google Account? 
Also, Picasa App. doesn't show when I open the content of my Nexus on the PC (after connecting via USB) Should it not be there?
 Are all Picasa Pic's on cloud only?
Gallery still only shows a few pic's and a duplicate which I can't seem to delete. The picture folder in ES File Explorer has all pictures in it but I can't seem to transfer them into Picasa. If I "copy" from the File Explorer, I can't seem to "paste"into Picasa.
I hope that I adequately explained my problem. If you can give me any more suggestions, I would appreciate it very much. Thanks again!

JayJ

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2013, 02:42:26 AM »
The Picasa pictures are on the "cloud" which means they're uploaded to a server, they're not physically on your devices and no matter what you install on your device they will only be there unless you download them.
To get them on your PC login to Picasa in your PC and download the pictures. Or login to Google+ on your browser, once logged in, hover the pointer over Home and select Photos. You can actually do this from your devices now. In your app draw, look for G+ Photos and open the app. You'll be taken directly to your uploaded photos. Here you can edit, download or delete your photos.

Hope that helps.

Sent using The Force

Offline matt

• Popularity: 28
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2013, 12:27:23 PM »
You could set a folder on the PC to share, then using es file explorer transfer files over the local wireless network.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Offline bjs229

• Global Moderator
  • Popularity: 47
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2013, 12:48:48 AM »
Hey Ann. How is it going? Did you sort it out?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Offline anken32

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2013, 04:19:33 PM »
First of all, I'm sorry that I didn't reply sooner. I didn't realize that there were some other replies to my question. Thank you so much for taking the time to do it!
As for the pictures...no, I haven't sort it out yet but will give it another try later. At this point I'm having a big problem after updating to OS 4.3.
Once I get this figured out, I will try to deal with the pictures again. Most of all, thank all of you for writing!!!

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt
936 Posts
birdastrompgman birdastrompgman