March 28, 2024, 05:32:07 PM

collapse

Author Topic: screen magnification  (Read 1071 times)

Offline zookrez

• Popularity: 0
    • View Profile
screen magnification
« on: October 01, 2013, 02:33:52 PM »
sometimes when my grandson is playing games on my n7 he taps on the screen to hard and that magnifies it and the only way I can get it back to normal is to reboot it, is there a simple way to do this

frustrated grandpa

Offline S.Prime

• PM if You have a Forum Issue
  • Global Moderator
  • Popularity: 80
  • Galaxy S3-TPT-HTC Flyer-Nexus 7 & 10-Rooted 100%
    • View Profile
Re: screen magnification
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2013, 04:23:28 PM »
I am not a gamer, but I know that there is a "double tap to zoom feature" in Chrome or a "pinch to zoom feature". To return "tap to zoom" to normal double tap again or lay your thumb and forefinger on the screen and pinch them together. For "pinch to zoom" to expand the screen place your thumb and forefinger on the screen pinched together and spread, then use the reverse pinch motion to reduce the screen. Either of these features could be available in your game and this may lead you in a direction to solve your issue. If this does not lead you to a resolution, post the names of the games where you have the issues and I am sure we will have some members, who are familiar with the games.
IT Service Professional - I just want a device to be productive.

Offline bjs229

• Global Moderator
  • Popularity: 47
    • View Profile
Re: screen magnification
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2013, 12:05:08 AM »
Although not advised,Tapping too hard shouldn't be the issue. Like Prime mentioned , a quick double tap will zoom certain apps. Doing so again should bring you back to normal. Its possible that the game has a full screen mode and that is jamming you up. Are you saying that the screen is frozen LARGE on the game or everything stays magnified?Meaning if you navigate back or home does it stay BIG?. Can't you just close out the game window and go back to normal?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt
936 Posts