2013 Nexus 7 Discussion Forums (2nd Generation, Nexus 7 FHD, Nexus 7.2) > New Nexus 7 Root, Hacks, Mods And Development (2nd Gen)

Mark Skippen releases Unified Toolkit

<< < (2/3) > >>

matt:
Wait, just how many did you break!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

loociddreemr:

--- Quote from: matt on November 16, 2013, 11:05:47 PM ---Wait, just how many did you break!

--- End quote ---
I'm up to 3 broken...

Sent from my SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

bjs229:

--- Quote from: loociddreemr on November 25, 2013, 05:14:47 AM ---
--- Quote from: matt on November 16, 2013, 11:05:47 PM ---Wait, just how many did you break!

--- End quote ---
I'm up to 3 broken...

Sent from my SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---
That has me beat.

Tapatalk Pro paid three times version.

radiocycle:

--- Quote from: dominic on November 16, 2013, 08:00:55 PM ---If you already donate , you can re-use the code to make it a Pro version for your specific model

--- End quote ---

I think I donated the first time round and I just donated again, but I can't figure how to get the 'pro' version.  Can you tell me?

radio

S.Prime:
There is no need to donate again, your original code will active in the Unified version. Just select your device in the Unified Toolkit and it will automatically download the required files. When your device opens in the Unified Toolkit, you will find the option to enter your activation code for the advanced version. Regardless of the advanced version or not, you will have the option to sideload an OTA or restore a factory image.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version