March 28, 2024, 10:34:25 AM

collapse

Author Topic: Awesome Deal: URGE Basics Sound Brick Stereo Bluetooth Speaker With Mic $29.99!  (Read 1612 times)

Offline Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
  • Popularity: 42
    • View Profile
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/uZA1BG5_liw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/uZA1BG5_liw</a>

If you've always wanted to buy a wireless bluetooth stereo speaker with great sound to use your tablet with then this could be your chance.  The URGE Basics Sound Brick HD which gets glowing reviews on CNET is only $29.99 with Free Shipping, which is $50 off list price.  The lowest we've seen it before is $34.99.  It's available in a variety of colors and even has a built-in mic so you can use it to make hands free phone calls.  It also sounds awesome with punchy stereo speakers and is durable to boot.  Available through 'Tanga.com' at the link below.  Makes a great gift for yourself or anyone with a bluetooth equipped phone or tablet.

Excellent Stereo sound with built-in mic
Volume control and one-touch answer button
Non-slip rubber finish
Compatible with iPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab, & most Bluetooth-enabled tablets & devices
Bluetooth: V 2.0
Bluetooth Profiles Supported: A2DP, AVRCP
Operation Range: Up to 33ft (10m)
Operation Time: Up to 80 Hours
Frequency Range: ~2.4GHz
Power Supply: USB 5V
Battery: Built-In 3.7V 1000mAh Lithium-Ion
Package Contents: Sound Brick; Operation Manual; USB Charging Cable; 3.5mm Aux Cable
CNET article

« Last Edit: November 29, 2013, 11:12:23 AM by Babyfacemagee »

Use this link to get $10 in FREE BITCOIN at Coinbase, the world's most popular and trusted cryptocurrency account.

Offline S.Prime

• PM if You have a Forum Issue
  • Global Moderator
  • Popularity: 80
  • Galaxy S3-TPT-HTC Flyer-Nexus 7 & 10-Rooted 100%
    • View Profile
I decided to give one a try, for use in my office. Don't expect blazing shipping, the verification email said allow 10 business days for delivery, but saving $14 over Amazon Prime, makes the wait worthwhile. I will post a review once I try it out.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
IT Service Professional - I just want a device to be productive.

Offline bjs229

• Global Moderator
  • Popularity: 47
    • View Profile
WOW, This reminds me of the Takamine/Martin thing... Nice looking speaker but an exact replica of the Jambox.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Offline matt

• Popularity: 28
    • View Profile
A guitar reference? We've got gas. Gear acquisition syndrome.

sent from me n7 using tappitytalk 4

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt
936 Posts