2013 Nexus 7 Discussion Forums (2nd Generation, Nexus 7 FHD, Nexus 7.2) > New Nexus 7 Ordering And Shipping (2nd Gen)

Latest prices and offers on Nexus 7 2nd

(1/1)

User1:
Boy it sure would be nice to see a thread that's titled something like, "Latest prices and offers on Nexus 7 2nd" and of course it would only be good if it's updated on a continuous bases.  (well part of this is done now)

I started shopping for a Nexus 7 32gb 2nd around Xmas time and never really saw a good price on one.  I figured I'd see them for around $200 on a sale or at least on CL after Xmas!  So far nothing.

Babyfacemagee:
We kinda have this already with the Nexus 7 Deals, Discounts and Sales Board.   Whenever we come across a sale price that's worth noting we usually post it there or on the front page.  But it's not really worth our time to keep an ongoing tally of every shopping site and their prices, etc as most of the people on this forum already own a Nexus 7.  We do have links to the Nexus 7 on Amazon on the front page as well which usually is at a pretty decent price lower than the Google Play price.   (usually $199/$229 instead of $229/$269 on Google Play).

pinyowit:
Thank you for this answer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version