March 28, 2024, 03:52:24 AM

collapse

Author Topic: Nexus 7 crashes while watching Netflix, reboots itself and fries to update Chrom  (Read 1296 times)

Offline Dewmaniac

• Popularity: 0
    • View Profile
My nexus will play all day with Netflix to Chromecast with no problems. But, when I try to watch Netflix just on the nexus itself, within five to ten minutes the nexus shuts itself off and reboots. As soon as it finishes rebooting, it tries to update Google chrome. I tried disabling chrome to see if the problem would fix, but no. The nexus will continue to crash every time I try to use Netflix on the tablet itself.

Other than formatting the tablet or sending it back , has anyone else had this problem and found a fix for it? Very frustrating when I want to watch my tablet instead of the living room TV. It never used to do this before. I've had the tablet three+ months and this just started a couple weeks ago.

Offline S.Prime

• PM if You have a Forum Issue
  • Global Moderator
  • Popularity: 80
  • Galaxy S3-TPT-HTC Flyer-Nexus 7 & 10-Rooted 100%
    • View Profile
I would go to Settings / Apps / Netflix and uninstall. Then go to the Google Play Store and reinstall Netflix and see if the issue is corrected.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

IT Service Professional - I just want a device to be productive.

JayJ

I'm assuming your talking about the Netflix application here? Your not using Netflix through Chrome are you?

If your using the app then you could try clearing the data and cache from the Netflix app first. If that doesn't work then clear data, uninstall and reinstall as Prime has said.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt
936 Posts