March 28, 2024, 03:43:56 PM

collapse

Author Topic: Google now and Jorte synchronization  (Read 1685 times)

Offline halfstride

• Popularity: 0
    • View Profile
Google now and Jorte synchronization
« on: May 22, 2014, 11:49:15 PM »
Hello all,  new to this forum so I apologize in advance if I posted to the wrong area of the site.  Pretty basic inquiry here; I have a nexus 7 (obviously) and my Google now and Jorte are completely updated as of today (May 23rd, 2014). I feel like previously, the was a way for me to create jorte events via the Google now voice commands ("new calendar event: blah blah blah.. "). And I could choose jorte as the default program to do this with.  Now,  i cant figure out how to do it for the life of me. It seems Google calendar is the only program choose-able to select as the default for a new calendar apt  by voice commands.  I have my Google calendar set to sync with my jorte,  but things fall through the cracks or just don't sync right for some reason.  How can I get Google now to use jorte as the default program for creating calendar event commands? Help MUCH appreciated.  Thanks,  all. 
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 12:25:55 AM by halfstride »

Offline halfstride

• View Profile
Re: Google Plus and Jorte synchronization
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2014, 11:54:42 PM »
I realize with many voice commands there is the option to select programs from which to do this,  Google calendar is the only one I am able to.  If Google calendar is disabled,  it says "no appropriate program to do this with"  (or whatever that error message is,  basically saying there's nothing to complete the command). And when Google calendar is enabled,  there is no choose-able menu with apps, like how if you told Google now to play a song you could choose from Google play, Spotify, etc.  There is no choice in default apps for me with calendar events,  only Google calendar. 
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 12:32:30 AM by halfstride »

Offline matt

• Popularity: 28
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2014, 12:17:04 AM »
Sounds like a bug. Clearing the default in settings/apps/calendar probably won't help. Reinstall jorte? Or email the dev, should be a link on the play page.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Offline matt

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2014, 12:18:46 AM »
There's been quite a few Google updates lately, maybe that broke the link.

Offline halfstride

• View Profile
Re: Google now and Jorte synchronization
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2014, 12:30:12 AM »
Oops,  when I posted this I said Google plus rather than Google now. I edited my posts.  My question is obviously regarding the Google now voice commands for anyone wondering.  Thanks for the reply matt,  I have tried clearing the data and reinstalling jorte but I will try downgrading to previous versions of Google now.  Thanks for the advice
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 12:35:31 AM by halfstride »

Offline matt

• View Profile
Re: Google now and Jorte synchronization
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2014, 12:43:10 AM »
If you have any kind of task killer, whitelist Jorte. It may need a tsr to work. Also in settings, accounts untick and tick calendar and jorte if its there to reset the sync?

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt
936 Posts