April 24, 2024, 10:22:21 AM

collapse

Author Topic: Original Jawbone Jambox Bluetooth Rechargeable Speaker In 10 Colors Only $49.99!  (Read 1151 times)

Offline Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
  • Popularity: 42
    • View Profile

I don't post many non-Nexus 7 deals on the site but this one is good enough to do so.   If you've ever researched or wanted a wireless bluetooth rechargeable speaker with its own amplification and awesome sound then you know the Jawbone Jambox sets the standard.  It usually lists for $150 but you can grab a remanufactured, like new unit in one of any of 10 color choices for $100 off...only $49.99.   That's a ridiculously low price for one of these and I have one myself and can attest that it's awesome.  The sound has great bass and fills the room or the yard enabling you to share any music or streaming content from your tablet with everyone.  It's great for movies too if you don't want to listen to the small tablet speakers or use headphones.  This offer is on Ebay's daily deals right now so grab one before they run out and make sure to pick the color you want before you click the buy button.

Use this link to get $10 in FREE BITCOIN at Coinbase, the world's most popular and trusted cryptocurrency account.

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt
936 Posts
birdastrompgman birdastrompgman