March 28, 2024, 02:11:00 PM

collapse

Author Topic: Lisa From 'MobileTechReview': "The Nexus 7 Is Hard To Beat"  (Read 2233 times)

Offline Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
  • Popularity: 42
    • View Profile

Most of the larger tech sites posted their reviews of the Nexus 7 Tablet a week or two ago but we and a lot of people have been eagerly awaiting Lisa Gade's video review from 'MobileTechReview.com'.  Lisa gives some of the most honest and detailed mobile hardware reviews in the business and her nearly half hour review of the Nexus 7 is no exception.  Beginning with praise for the build quality and aesthetics of the Nexus 7 and doing a little comparing with the Kindle Fire she then delves into both the hardware and software and comes across quite impressed. 

In Lisa's words "The Nexus 7 is hard to beat if you're looking for a budget 7 inch tablet that doesn't skimp on important features. "  She makes particular mention of the speed improvements in Jelly Bean and also reminds us that this is of course a 'Nexus' device so we'll be the lucky first ones to get any OS updates from Google direct...without having to wait like the owners of all non-Google tablets.  Check out the video review above and you can read her full written review at the link below when she posts it in a few days.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 04:56:33 PM by Babyfacemagee »

Use this link to get $10 in FREE BITCOIN at Coinbase, the world's most popular and trusted cryptocurrency account.

Offline Lustfuljayb

• Popularity: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Lisa From 'MobileTechReview': "The Nexus 7 Is Hard To Beat"
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2012, 11:29:04 AM »
As always great job,I look forward to all your review..You just put it plainly,and let the con ;)sumer decide..

Offline Portsider

• Popularity: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Lisa From 'MobileTechReview': "The Nexus 7 Is Hard To Beat"
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2012, 04:50:36 PM »
Had the opportunity to see Lisas review a few days ago, and enjoyed it thoroughly. Spot on. I was particularly intrigued by her mention of the 'external storage' opportunities available as a result of rooting the NX7. I wasn't really gonna consider rooting mine since there's no uninstallible carrier affiliated 'bloatware' hogging up our memory. But the thought of being able to make use of external hard drives, or flash drives, may be too strong to resist.
NX7...Official tablet of the Dark Knight

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt
936 Posts