Nexus 7 General Forums > Site News

New Forum: TheAppleWatchForum.com

(1/2) > >>

Babyfacemagee:

With the introduction of the Apple Watch during Apple's special event on September 9th, 2014 in Cupertino, the company has entered the competitive smart watch market.  We'd like to welcome you to a new forum we just started where we hope to build the most dynamic Apple Watch community anywhere.  Priced starting at $349 and available in three versions, the Apple Watch, Apple Watch Sport and Apple Watch Edition, each also allows for an almost limitless variety of bands from leather to rubber to stainless steel and other materials and designs.  The Apple Watch is expected to arrive in early 2015, and promises to be a breakthrough device and one that all Apple aficionados will want.  Please join us at www.theapplewatchforum.com. And remember, for our Android aficionados interested in Android smart watches we also have an Android Wear forum at www.androidwearforum.com.  Hopefully we'll see you at both!

matt:
Phhhht.

Sent from my Le Pan TC1020 using Tapatalk

Babyfacemagee:
I know, I know...this is an Android forum.  However a sizable minority also use Apple products so we try and cover both OS's in our network of communities.  Be nice!

S.Prime:
My take is until the smartwatch (Android or IOS) is a stand alone device, it will see limited success.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk

Tiny:
I think S. Prime is correct.  The apple watch is just going to be another toy like so many others.  When Google glass debuted, it was going to change the world.  Now a little over a year later hardly any tech sites mention it.

When I retired from the Navy in 1989, one of the first things I did was take off my watch.  I have worn one since.  The tech companies will have to create one heck of a product to get me to go back.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version