Nexus 7 General Forums > Site News

Can't upload photos

(1/3) > >>

mwr:
I tried to upload photos with a new post and got this message: The upload folder is full. Please try a smaller file and/or contact an administrator.

I got that message even trying only one photo (jpg file), size 60KB.

matt:
Yessssss, I finally got the Tapatalk app for this reason. There is no way to clear all your previous attachments from the web server that I could find, not even deleting from old posts. You hit a limit.

Sent from my Le Pan TC1020 using Tapatalk

mwr:

--- Quote from: matt on October 09, 2014, 07:24:04 AM ---Yessssss, I finally got the Tapatalk app for this reason. There is no way to clear all your previous attachments from the web server that I could find, not even deleting from old posts. You hit a limit.

--- End quote ---
1, How would Taparalk help me upload photos with a forum message from my computer?

2. Is there no way this problem can be fixed?  I've never encountered it on any other web forum, and I've been a member of many.

3. Even if uploading photos worked as it's supposed to, the published size limits are crazy small.

This is a good and valuable forum. Why is it so broken re uploading photos?

matt:
The web hosting service has problems with its configuration, I believe. Also had pop up ad problems. With Tapatalk the attachments are stored elsewhere and linked to the site maybe, haven't even needed to resize any screenshots or photos! YMMV.

matt:
I did run into the same prob on another site, but was able to navigate through a number of screens to delete old uploaded files from my account. There was an upload limit for each user as well as size restrictions. Couldn't find that option for the web version of this forum.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version