Nexus 7 General Forums > Nexus 7 Polls

The Nexus 9 Will You Make the Switch?

(1/2) > >>

S.Prime:
We now know that the WiFi 16 GB Nexus 9 will cost $399 and the 32 GB will cost $479, with the LTE version running even more. This does create a bit of sticker shock compared to the Nexus 7, but the Nexus 9 does have some impressive hardware. Considering that the Nexus 4, 5, 7, and 10 appear to be getting Android L are you ready to make the switch to the Nexus 9? Let the forum hear your opinion.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

S.Prime:
Since I started the post, I will share my opinion first. I will not be pre-ordering the Nexus 9, simply because with the higher pricing of the Nexus 9, I am not ready to abandon my quite adequate Nexus 7 2013 and Nexus 10. Rather, I will wait and test drive Android L on both devices and see if I can keep my desire for a new technology toy in check.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Tiny:
I find myself using my tablet(s) less and less.  My main device is now the Samsung Note II.  I'll be taking a close look at the Nexus 6.  If I do get another tablet, I doubt it will be nine inches.  When I carry my tablet, I like to stick it in my cargo pocket.

Babyfacemagee:
I'm in the market for a new phone and will be deciding between the Nexus 6, Note 4 and LG G3.  As for the Nexus 9, I want to wait to see it in person.  I do like the keyboard case accessory and am interested to see how Android Lollipop handles multitasking and the 4:3 screen ratio of the Nexus 9.  I've found myself doing more and more work on my Nexus 7 and a Nexus 9 with bigger screen and good keyboard could persuade me to pick one up.  Let's see some of the reviews first.  I'm also curious as to if/how many app developers tweak their software for the 4:3 resolution display to take full advantage of it.

loociddreemr:
My wife want's me to pick her up a N9.  We still use our N7's but she feels that her battery doesn't hold a charge and thinks that the hardware is getting dated and laggy.  I'm still happy with my 7.  I used the Android L developer preview for a while and think that switching to ART will bring some life back into the N7 fleet when Lollipop drops.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version