Other Cool Nexus 7, Android And Tech Related Stuff > Other Android And Tech Deals, Discounts And Sales!

Great Deal! 2 Terabyte Western Digital Portable USB 3.0 Hard Drive Only $79.99!

(1/1)

Babyfacemagee:

Like a lot of Nexus 7 and tech device users, one of my New Year's resolutions this year has been to do something that I'm guilty of not doing enough of over the past several years...backing up my hard drive on my computer and the data and photos on my tablet and phone that I don't upload to a cloud service.  I've been looking for a good portable hard drive with a lot of storage space and this 2 Terabyte Western Digital My Passport model fits the bill!  Normally sold for $99.99-$129.99, it's on sale now on Ebay at the link below for just $79.99.  This is a BRAND NEW 2TB hard drive.  That's huge folks and is more than enough room to back up most laptop or desktop computers as well as anything on your tablet or phone (photos and music!!!) you might want a back up of.  Western Digital is also a premier brand of hard drive.  They along with Seagate make most of the hard drives in computers today.  The WD 2TB My Passport Portable Hard Drive includes USB 3.0 and 2.0 functionality for fast data speeds and is powered by the USB port of whatever device it's connected to.  No additional power needed!  It's the perfect portable backup solution.  Free Shipping as well!  Grab one at the link before they're gone!

2GB is now SOLD OUT but they have a 1TB for an equally great price and at least $10-$20 less than anywhere else!  Here's the link:

Western Digital My Passport 1TB Portable USB 3.0/2.0 Hard Drive Only $56.99!!!
Western Digital My Passport 2TB Portable USB 3.0/2.0 Hard Drive Only $79.99!!! (SOLD OUT!!!)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version