March 28, 2024, 03:12:03 PM

collapse

Author Topic: The tablet I have been looking for  (Read 1640 times)

Offline Paul

• Popularity: 1
  • This is the droid I have been looking for.
    • View Profile
The tablet I have been looking for
« on: June 26, 2012, 06:39:14 PM »
  I was originally waiting to see what 370T would finally end up being, perhaps it was scrapped, but hopefully The Nexus 7 is close to the specs the 370T was announced to have at CES.  I just hope the specs are not scrimped on to much to achieve a lower price point. I was originally wanting a higher end 7" device with some good specs, the 370T tablet as announced at CES was just such a device to me, and well worth the $249 they were asking.

I have been very exited about the Nexus 7 tablet as well.  If this is the 370T showing up as a Nexus tablet I will still be happy as long as it does not get stepped down to much from its original specifications.

I want the Nvidia 3, micro SD, micro USB, Blue tooth, High res screen 8 hr bat. I will be watching the Google I/O with eager expectations. I just hope I am not dreaming and  wanting to much.

Edit: Well I didn't get the Micro SD, but I got the rest, and they sell for only $199.00 -- Although I won mine in a http://www.nexus7nexus10.com/ creative forum post contest. :o
« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 03:25:54 PM by Paul »

This is the droid I have been looking for.

Offline Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
  • Popularity: 42
    • View Profile
Re: Is this the tablet I have been looking for?
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2012, 09:34:58 PM »
Welcome Paul!  Glad to have you here in the forum.  Looking forward to you being an active member of the community.
Use this link to get $10 in FREE BITCOIN at Coinbase, the world's most popular and trusted cryptocurrency account.

Offline Eddie1551

• Popularity: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Is this the tablet I have been looking for?
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2012, 05:50:18 PM »
Hi Paul and welcome to the forum. Hope you have as much fun here as the rest of us. :)

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt
936 Posts
birdastrompgman birdastrompgman