April 18, 2024, 02:48:18 PM

collapse

Author Topic: Surprise: 32GB White Nexus 7 2013 WiFi Now Available In Google Play Store  (Read 3392 times)

Offline Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
  • Popularity: 42
    • View Profile

We got a surprise today in the Google Play Store with the introduction of a gorgeous white version of the Nexus 7 that is available only at the moment in a 32GB option.  Sporting what appears to be the same soft touch back as the original black 2013 Nexus 7, the entire back cover is white while the camera surround and front are black.  The whole look is eerily reminiscent of the black/white 'panda' version of the Nexus 5...probably intentionally as this seems to be Google's new design motif.   The white Nexus 7 is WiFi only and is priced at $269.  No word if LTE or 16GB versions will be introduced at a later date.  It's sure to make a 'white' Christmas for some lucky folks that find this under their Christmas tree.

« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 05:21:39 PM by Babyfacemagee »

Use this link to get $10 in FREE BITCOIN at Coinbase, the world's most popular and trusted cryptocurrency account.

Offline nexus7mal

• Popularity: 0
    • View Profile

We got a surprise today in the Google Play Store with the introduction of a gorgeous white version of the Nexus 7 that is available only at the moment in a 32GB option.  Sporting what appears to be the same soft touch back as the original black 2013 Nexus 7, the entire back cover is white while the camera surround and front are black.  The whole look is eerily reminiscent of the black/white 'panda' version of the Nexus 5...probably intentionally as this seems to be Google's new design motif.   The white Nexus 7 is WiFi only and is priced at $269.  No word if LTE or 16GB versions will be introduced at a later date.  It's sure to make a 'white' Christmas for some lucky folks that find this under their Christmas tree.

I just got my white 32GB LTE version today. It's a January 2014 model.

I didn't know the white models were new releases.
That explains why every review I'd read had pictures of the black version. The white's very pretty.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 04:18:39 AM by nexus7mal »

Offline Lukarona

• Popularity: 0
    • View Profile
Searching for messages that are seeking to stay fit, feel Challenge.

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt
936 Posts
birdastrompgman birdastrompgman