March 28, 2024, 05:42:40 PM

collapse

Author Topic: One Day Great Deal: JBL Charge 2 Bluetooth Speaker Only $99 ($50 Off)  (Read 2163 times)

Offline Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
  • Popularity: 42
    • View Profile

$99 Sale Is Over But Still On Sale For $129 And Worth Getting.  It's A Great Portable Bluetooth Speaker.

I'm a bit of an audiophile and one of my hobbies has been to collect all sorts of bluetooth speakers over the past few years.  So when I saw this deal today I felt I needed to shout out to everyone...BUY THIS SPEAKER!   The JBL Charge 2 is one of the best, if not THE best bluetooth speakers in its class, with sound that frankly is better than most bluetooth speakers double and triple its price.  Usually you find it for about $130-$150 bucks at various places and even on sale I've never seen a new unit under $120.  Well only today, as part of their 'Deal of the Day' you can pick one up in any of three colors; black, red or white...for only $99.  That's a great deal for a really awesome speaker with deep bass, piercing highs and a full, orchestral full sound that does wonders for any kind of music. 

This is the latest version too with full passive radiator and 1 5/8th inch woofer as well as up to 12 hours play on a charge.  There's a 15 watt amplifier, USB and auxiliary charging capability and of course rock solid bluetooth connectivity.  Did I mention this thing sounds AWESOME...it's a JBL!  Pick one or two up at this price for yourself or as a GREAT gift for any tablet or phone owner.  I use mine with my tablet and phone while watching movies or streaming music.  This thing can fill up a room with great sound...no problem.  Links below but hurry...it's only on sale today!

« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 01:17:15 PM by Babyfacemagee »

Use this link to get $10 in FREE BITCOIN at Coinbase, the world's most popular and trusted cryptocurrency account.

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt
936 Posts
birdastrompgman birdastrompgman