March 29, 2024, 04:39:56 AM

collapse

Author Topic: Nexus 7 Guidebook Available As Free Download At Google Play  (Read 2245 times)

Offline Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
  • Popularity: 42
    • View Profile

Are you as excited (and overwhelmed) as we are by all the amazing stuff introduced yesterday at Google I/O, especially when it comes to the Nexus 7 tablet and the Jelly Bean Android 4.1 OS that it runs on?  Well if you are (and who isn't, right?) and you're looking for some in-depth info that goes through all the tons of new features that Jelly Bean brings to the device then you'll be happy to know that Google is offering the 'Nexus 7 Guidebook', an 84 page guide to the new tablet and Jelly Bean to download for free!

Yep, that's right, just head on over to Google Play or download directly HERE and you can download it to your Android device or even see the full tome as a 'preview' online.  You actually get three options to view the book...any Android device, on your web browser or even on an iPad or iPhone.  Inside you'll get all the Jelly Bean and Nexus 7 goodness you can throw a tablet at including the inside scoop on the new Jelly Bean features like the new home screen, Google Now, new Favorites Tray, Notifications and more!  If you've already ordered your Nexus 7 you'll want to dive in so you're ready for your new baby when it arrives.   But even for those just interested in what Jelly Bean has to offer it's worth the read.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 07:47:16 PM by Babyfacemagee »

Use this link to get $10 in FREE BITCOIN at Coinbase, the world's most popular and trusted cryptocurrency account.

Offline halibaitor

• Popularity: -3
    • View Profile
Re: Nexus 7 Guidebook Available As Free Download At Google Play
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2012, 10:52:11 AM »
Nice, but why do they keep referring to this device as a phone?  (pages 15 and 78 for example)

When they did that prior to the release of the device, I was thinking that I could actually use it as a phone.  Doesn't seem to have that feature however...  :(

Offline Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
  • Popularity: 42
    • View Profile
Re: Nexus 7 Guidebook Available As Free Download At Google Play
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2012, 10:55:33 AM »
Well Jelly Bean, Android 4.1 is the same software that is also for phones.   I guess in the guidebook they simply refer to everything as a 'phone' when really they should use 'device' since both tablets and phones will run on Jelly Bean.  Good point though!
Use this link to get $10 in FREE BITCOIN at Coinbase, the world's most popular and trusted cryptocurrency account.

Offline Paul

• Popularity: 1
  • This is the droid I have been looking for.
    • View Profile
EPOCH
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2012, 12:33:57 PM »
Personnely I found it Epoch. I rarely ever read manuals, but this one was captivatingly addictive, I could not put it down. The information was as stunning as its beautiful cover that just draws you in to read it. I cant say this about any other tech manual I have ever read as a man. It definitely overshadows the Nook and puts out the Kindle Fire manuals.
This is the droid I have been looking for.

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt
936 Posts
birdastrompgman birdastrompgman