March 28, 2024, 04:57:23 AM

collapse

Author Topic: I'm Just Curious (or Maybe Nosy)  (Read 6632 times)

Offline Tiny

• Popularity: 11
    • View Profile
I'm Just Curious (or Maybe Nosy)
« on: March 04, 2017, 06:40:38 PM »
So many years have gone by and it appears that Google won't be doing another Nexus 7.  I'm wondering how many have replaced their machines with something else?

I don't use a tablet as often as I did four years ago.  I did recently buy an RCA Voyager 7" 16GB Tablet Android 6.0.  When I bought it, I figured it was money down the drain.

I was surprised at the value for the money.

By the way, I still use an old N7 for reading and another as a picture frame.

I used to be crazy until I found out that insane pays more.

Where am I?  What am I doing in this handbasket?

Offline Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
  • Popularity: 42
    • View Profile
Re: I'm Just Curious (or Maybe Nosy)
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2017, 04:29:02 PM »
Hi Tiny,

I still have my 2nd generation Nexus 7 and use it for reading and sometimes light document creation with a wireless keyboard.  I would like to see Google make another 7 inch tablet but I'm not holding my breath.  As phones got larger and average screen sizes increased, most people use their phablets as tablets.  I guess the best screen to use is the one you have with you at the time.  I still think the movie/tv viewing and document creation on a tablet are better than on a phone. Maybe one day they'll come out with some new feature that becomes the 'killer app' for a tablet form factor.  Interestingly, I see the most common use for tablets these days to be using it as a way for children to keep entertained...playing games, using educational software and watching movies.  I see more young children using tablets than adults.
Use this link to get $10 in FREE BITCOIN at Coinbase, the world's most popular and trusted cryptocurrency account.

Offline Chatlonut

• Popularity: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2017, 02:14:30 AM »
I want to know where it is not good, I want to know because I use it is normal. I use it less so it does not see the effect of it.

Offline DanaMac

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2017, 08:48:42 AM »
I happily use D-Bal Max and want to know where it is not good, I want to know because I use it is normal. I use it less so it does not see the effect of it.

I haven't touched my old Nexus 7 in probably a year now.I don't even know where it is. I did use it a lot at some point though.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2021, 07:42:54 AM by DanaMac »

Offline Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
  • Popularity: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2017, 06:04:49 PM »
Any subjects you guys think would make a popular forum?  I recently started one for cryptocurrencies at http://cryptocoinfans.com but am open to starting up others if you think there's potential for lots of users.  Let me know...i'm open to suggestions.

BFM.
Use this link to get $10 in FREE BITCOIN at Coinbase, the world's most popular and trusted cryptocurrency account.

Offline Ammann

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2018, 06:45:58 AM »
I want to subscribe to ExpressVPN and know where it is not good, I want to know because I use it is normal. I use it less so it does not see the effect of it.

Are you seeing a rise or fall of the cryptocurrencies forum users, BFM? I can't seem to figure out if the interest for this subject is on the rise or the decline. Or is it just stagnating atm?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2022, 09:49:31 AM by Ammann »

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt
936 Posts