March 28, 2024, 08:44:32 AM

collapse

Author Topic: Spotify Radio  (Read 1917 times)

Offline LenB

• Popularity: 0
    • View Profile
Spotify Radio
« on: July 31, 2012, 07:44:28 AM »

I have a Spotify Unlimited account here in the UK. I am unable to get Spotify on my Nexus 7 unless I upgrade to Premium (and I am unable to justify the increased monthly cost). What is the justification for the difference in price when the Nexus 7, my PC and Netbook all access Spotify via. WiFi ? I cannot understand the logic for any difference in price.
I see that Spotify Radio for Android has just been launched in the USA. Does anyone know if there are any plans to launch Spotify Radio in the UK?(without the increased Premium of course!).

Zell

Re: Spotify Radio
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2012, 11:30:52 AM »
I suspect Spotify for Android will be coming to the UK very soon.  In fact I'm really surprised it's not already there.  Spotify is a product of Sweden, if I remember right.  It was rolled out to many European countries before coming to the U.S. and I'll bet it made it to the UK before coming here.  I pay a US$9 monthly fee but that is only to get Spotify on my iPhone4 via both WiFi and 3G.  I can play Spotify anywhere on my iPhone -- that's what the fee is for.  The fee also gets me service on my laptop at home and work with no advertisements.  Not a huge advantage but a nice plus.

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt
936 Posts
birdastrompgman birdastrompgman