Nexus 7 Google Play Store And Other Content Forums > Nexus 7 Google Play Account Discussions

no $25.00 credit

(1/2) > >>

ecibulldog:
I went online and purchased an app with my credit card. I was billed for the purchase ,no credit, and another $1.00 was added on to the purchase for some reason. I called Google but received no satisfactory answer, so beware of ordering paid apps from google...
Has anyone else had this problem with buying paid apps. Don't know how you get the credit.
I am thinking about returning this Nexus 7 back to where I purchased it...

fxsarge:
Under billing options you will have a new option called Google play credit and it shows you the amount you have left.

The extra dollar they charge is something they do to all credit cards that have not been previously used in the play store to ensure they are real. You can dispute the charge with your credit card company if you feel strongly about it.

Undo:
As fxsarge says, it's the method of payment that is the key. When making the purchase, choose Google Play Credit, not credit card. If your credit doesn't exist (yet) don't proceed with the purchase until you find out why the $25 credit isn't there.

I suspect the extra dollar charged was merely an authorization that will come back off your bill in a few days.

birdastrompgman:
Was the app cost over $25?  If your credit - app cost < $0.00, you can't use your credit.

ecibulldog:
Yes, I made the mistake using my desktop and ordering the app by credit card, not tablet using play. No big deal.. I will forget about the charge as the amount is a small amount. Thanks for the help everyone. I've got it sorted out now. The app wasn't any good anyway...
My vision is not too good anymore, so I might have to move up to a bigger screen i.e. Ipad 2.
Thanks again,
Walter

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version