March 28, 2024, 08:35:49 AM

collapse

Author Topic: Program needed to allow to attach docs to gmail  (Read 1830 times)

Offline Slider9499

• Popularity: 0
    • View Profile
Program needed to allow to attach docs to gmail
« on: July 19, 2012, 07:51:48 AM »
I bought a Nexus 7 and can't seem to figure out how to easily attach word docs to my emails and also via websites. For example, attaching a resume doc from inside a online job application.

I know I can open a Google doc and address and email but this is cumbersome given I need to attach more than one file and constantly have to type in the email address

Peace,

Slider

Offline Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
  • Popularity: 42
    • View Profile
Re: Program needed to allow to attach docs to gmail
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2012, 08:44:55 AM »
Not sure what you mean by a 'program'. You simply hit the attachment buttton when in a new email and locate your document where you've saved it on your tablet.  But you need to have the document/resume on the device to attach it.
Use this link to get $10 in FREE BITCOIN at Coinbase, the world's most popular and trusted cryptocurrency account.

Offline bman2

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2012, 08:06:20 AM »
Hi, great Forum! I have the same question for my corporate email account , the attachment email icon goes to Select photo, can't seem to access files I downloaded onto my SD card. Not sure what you meant by "But you need to have the document/resume on the device to attach it" Thanks in advance for your help!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 08:36:14 AM by bman2 »

Offline bman2

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2012, 03:32:19 AM »
I have found the answer and share this with everyone it works perfectly to make attachments to emails :)

How to attach any file to an email
* First you need to install the free ES File Explorer from Play store.
* Launch the app, tap the Select button to start Multi-Select.
* Tap on any file you want to attach. Select Menu 》 Operations 》Share,and choose Gmail or mail app. Then all files are attached to a blank email message. You can also compress the selected multiple files into a single archive file (ZIP, RAR), and then attach it to mail.

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt
936 Posts
birdastrompgman birdastrompgman