March 19, 2024, 01:39:25 AM

collapse

Author Topic: New Member  (Read 935 times)

Offline viperbill

• Popularity: 0
    • View Profile
« on: August 09, 2012, 05:05:32 PM »
Hi! This my first tablet. I’m not much into any smart phones or android devices. Just got this and it’s going to be fun figuring out and using a tablet. Looks great, I know I’ll like it. Anyway my name is Bill and I live in north east Ohio. Unlike the younger generation, that all this tech stuff comes so naturally too, I’m an “older” guy that needs some help getting started with new toys. I’m looking forward to all your expert advice, and the help that all of you so generously provide on this site.

Offline Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
  • Popularity: 42
    • View Profile
Re: New Member
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2012, 05:12:55 PM »
Welcome to the Nexus 7 Forum Viperbill!  Lot of folks here in similar shoes being new to Android.   You'll quickly be an old pro.  Please peruse the different boards and use the search function in the upper right of the forum to see if any questions you have are already answered.  If not, feel free to post anything you want in the appropriate board and I'm sure someone will offer to help out.  Enjoy your first tablet!
Use this link to get $10 in FREE BITCOIN at Coinbase, the world's most popular and trusted cryptocurrency account.

Offline S.Prime

• PM if You have a Forum Issue
  • Global Moderator
  • Popularity: 80
  • Galaxy S3-TPT-HTC Flyer-Nexus 7 & 10-Rooted 100%
    • View Profile
Re: New Member
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2012, 07:32:37 PM »
Welcome to the forum Bill. I agree that you will enjoy your new tablet and that you will find lots of help in the forum, especially if you use the search function and then post your questions in the appropriate topics.
IT Service Professional - I just want a device to be productive.

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt
936 Posts
birdastrompgman birdastrompgman