April 19, 2024, 01:05:26 AM

collapse

Author Topic: Google I/O 2012 - Complete Keynote Day One Video Now Available  (Read 1555 times)

Offline Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
  • Popularity: 42
    • View Profile

If you weren't lucky enough to catch Google's Day One Keynote this past week at the Google I/O Conference held at San Francisco's Moscone Center then you missed on what is being called one of the most entertaining and informative tech Keynote's ever.   Chock full of hardware and software introductions from the Nexus 7 Tablet and Nexus Q Media Streamer to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean and all its great new features and more. 

Perhaps the highlight of the show was when Google co-founder Sergei Brin ran in unannounced and 'hijacked' the Keynote in a staged introduction of 'Project Glass' and then proceeded to wow the audience as several of his friends and fellow developers parachuted from a blimp that was hovering 7000 feet above onto the roof of Moscone Center while letting the audience...and the world...experience the entire spectacle from the jumper's point of view through their wearable Project glass glasses. 

Truly amazing stuff and while the entire Keynote is about 2 hours long I can honestly say if you're a technology junkie like me it'll simply fly by as you marvel at all the great stuff Google is working on that is shown throughout.  Highly recommended if you haven't seen it yet and on a more pragmatic note if you're interested in all the great new features of Jelly Bean that'll be appearing on your Android handsets as well as the Nexus 7 tablet a good portion of the first half is dedicated to all the great features in Android 4.1 so again...well worth watching. 
« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 05:22:07 PM by Babyfacemagee »

Use this link to get $10 in FREE BITCOIN at Coinbase, the world's most popular and trusted cryptocurrency account.

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt
936 Posts
birdastrompgman birdastrompgman