March 28, 2024, 08:33:00 AM

collapse

Author Topic: N7 E-Reader, A Very Dissatisfied Customer!!!  (Read 8389 times)

Offline rann

• Popularity: 0
    • View Profile
Re: N7 E-Reader, A Very Dissatisfied Customer!!!
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2012, 07:54:43 AM »
I recently gave up on the Nook Color after on-going issues with the non-replaceble battery.  I really like the Amazon Kindle book web site, but was reluctant to purchase another dedicated e-reader.  Since I have both Nook and Kindle books (and a few other e-book companies/formats), the Nexus 7 is the solution that allows me to read pretty much anything.  I have both the Nook and Kindle programs downloaded, but I think I will check out Aldiko that S.Prime mentioned.  Thanks!

Offline Rusty

• Popularity: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2012, 09:56:26 AM »
I also have a Nook color with an n2a card, which allowed me to download the kindle app, and aldiko, which  I used for many free books, and added the nook and kindle apps to my N7, and can't get over how fast they load and how clear and beautiful they look!  And thanks to this forum, I learned how to put the icons on the bottom bar (sorry! can't remember it's name) and remove the ones I don't use that often (music,video).  So thanks everyone!

Offline Reverse

• Popularity: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2012, 05:52:18 PM »
Sony has an Android e-reader app now.  Download it, and read your books through it.  Problem solved.

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt
936 Posts
birdastrompgman birdastrompgman