March 29, 2024, 05:35:59 AM

collapse

Author Topic: Nexus 7 Fanatic Creates Dash-Mount For His Beloved Tablet  (Read 4726 times)

Offline Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
  • Popularity: 42
    • View Profile
Nexus 7 Fanatic Creates Dash-Mount For His Beloved Tablet
« on: August 13, 2012, 11:30:09 AM »

You know a product is a success when people start putting real effort to take their Nexus 7's with them no matter where they might be.  Take the above video produced by 'SoundMan Car Audio' in Santa Clara, Ca - car audio professionals who take pride in their past and current efforts to personalize and integrate your favorite tablet into your vehicle.  In this case the tablet is our lovely N7 and the vehicle is a 2011 Ford Edge with the 'My Ford Touch' installed.

Now this isn't really a 'do it yourself' job unless you're really handy with a spray gun and the creation of plaster molds.   But the result we have to admit is a pretty cool, removable Nexus 7 holder that attaches with magnets and transforms the SUV's dash into the perfect tablet home for any Nexus 7 fanatic.   There's no wires involved and everything syncs via bluetooth.   If you're interested in getting more information or perhaps having a similar custom setup for your Nexus 7 done for your vehicle you can hit the link below. 

« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 04:45:46 PM by Babyfacemagee »

Use this link to get $10 in FREE BITCOIN at Coinbase, the world's most popular and trusted cryptocurrency account.

Offline fxsarge

• Popularity: 15
    • View Profile
Re: Nexus 7 Fanatic Creates Dash-Mount For His Beloved Tablet
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2012, 01:00:24 PM »
I have seen a lot of car mounts like this and I think their really neat. Too bad I have a jeep :-)

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt
936 Posts
birdastrompgman birdastrompgman