2012 Nexus 7 Discussion Forums (1st Generation) > Nexus 7 Ordering and Shipping

Where to buy N7 ?

(1/3) > >>

gp123:
N7 in stock at any of the popular internet (aside from Google Play) and box stores?

tiap:
Best prices, store pickup etc I found at Walmart, (they email you back and cancel the order because it's out of stock) because of their $20 extra 2year warranty. Unconditional, throw it in the pool and it's covered, also includes shipping costs. Bad thing is I couldn't wait, had to have it for a birthday present, so I had to use Google. Got it in 3 days.

ruphen:

--- Quote from: tiap on August 18, 2012, 12:37:33 AM ---Best prices, store pickup etc I found at Walmart, (they email you back and cancel the order because it's out of stock) because of their $20 extra 2year warranty. Unconditional, throw it in the pool and it's covered, also includes shipping costs. Bad thing is I couldn't wait, had to have it for a birthday present, so I had to use Google. Got it in 3 days.

--- End quote ---

Yup, got mine at walmart, they had about 7 down in the cabinet. None on display. I had to ask if they had any, girl knew what I was talking about.

Ruphen

az85248:
Staples is closing out the 8gb, picked up one 3 days ago for $159.....

mrbeankc:
I will be going to Walmart tonight. My local Walmart has them.

Spent 2 days reading reviews and deciding between the Nexus 7 and a Kindle Fire HD only to be unable to find them anywhere in town until I checked Walmart. I will be going about an hour after the Black Friday crowd goes in. I have no interest to get in the middle of a mab scene which unfortunately Walmart seems to like to create.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version