April 19, 2024, 02:50:12 AM

collapse

Author Topic: Gameloft Announces 10 'Enhanced' Titles For The Tegra 3 Powered Nexus 7 Tablet  (Read 3258 times)

Offline Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
  • Popularity: 42
    • View Profile

Gameloft, one of the most prolific and highest quality game publishers for the Android platform is announcing today that they will be making 10 of their newest and most popular titles available for the Nexus7 in special 'enhanced' versions to take advantage of the Amazing abilities of the Tegra 3 processor.  Titles will include "The Amazing Spider-Man," "Asphalt 7: Heat," "N.O.V.A. 3: Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance","Dungeon Hunter III", "Fashion Icon", "Men In Black 3", "Shark Dash", "Oregon Trail: American Settler", "Modern Combat: Fallen Nation", and "Fantasy Town". 

For those not aware:  The Tegra 3 processor inside the Nexus 7 enables game developers to offer increased effects and graphical detail and Gameloft is only one of a number of companies that offer 'enhanced' versions of some of their games to take advantage of these abilities.  We've previously seen Madfinger Games similarly release special Tegra 3 versions of 'Shadowgun' and the upcoming 'Dead Trigger'.  We'll have gameplay video footage of the Nexus 7 optimized titles as soon as they're available.  In the meantime, here's a graphic with the 10 Tegra 3 optimized titles that Gameloft is releasing specially for the Nexus 7:

Here's the Full Press Release:
"The Amazing Spider-Man," "Asphalt 7: Heat," "N.O.V.A. 3: Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance"  and many more to be made available for Google's newest device

SAN FRANCISCO, June 27, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Coming out of Google I/O 2012, Gameloft, a leading global publisher of digital and social games, has unveiled a lineup of 10 of their most popular titles that have been enhanced for the new Google Nexus 7 tablet, with 8 available today. Google I/O attendees will also find our popular first-person shooter N.O.V.A. 3 : Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance being showcased at the Developer Sandbox tomorrow, with additional titles such as Asphalt 7: Heat and The Amazing Spider-Man releasing soon.

Google I/O is focused on the tech world's latest web, mobile and social breakthroughs and bringing together thousands of developers who are turning them into tomorrow's startups. Google I/O returns to San Francisco's Moscone Center from June 27-29, 2012. The Developer Sandbox, first introduced at I/O 2009, is also a designated demo area where a wide range of developers who have built applications based on technologies and products that have been announced at I/O are featured.

"As Gameloft seeks to be one of the first publishers s to optimize   its titles for each new platform, it is with great enthusiasm that we now bring a roster of our biggest hits for the new Nexus 7," said Baudouin Corman, Vice President of Publishing for the Americas. "With the new device features, we will not only be present on one of the best digital platforms out there, but we will be able to truly showcase our unique development approach and ingenuity through the high-quality of our games as well."

With more than 40 games currently available for download from Google Play™, a complete list of Gameloft's titles that will support the new Google device includes:

Asphalt 7: Heat
Dungeon Hunter III
Fantasy Town
Fashion Icon
Men in Black 3
Modern Combat 3: Fallen Nation
N.O.V.A. 3 : Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance
Oregon Trail: American Settler
Shark Dash
The Amazing Spider-Man

For more information, please visit the Gameloft corporate website at http://www.gameloft.com
Source: PR Newswire (http://s.tt/1g6hG)
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 08:31:13 AM by Babyfacemagee »

Use this link to get $10 in FREE BITCOIN at Coinbase, the world's most popular and trusted cryptocurrency account.

Offline radiocycle

• Popularity: 9
    • View Profile
Most EXCELLENT!!!
Time flies like arrows... Fruit flies like bananas!

Offline Shaiy007

• Popularity: 1
    • View Profile
Looking forward to seeing them. :-)

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee