2012 Nexus 7 Discussion Forums (1st Generation) > Nexus 7 Ordering and Shipping

Purchasing the nexus 7 from outside the Google play store

(1/5) > >>

madarox:
Did anyone here get his/her nexus 7 from outside google play ? I can't buy it from there since purchasing from google play is not available in my country yet.I'm asking because when google dropped down the galaxy nexus's price to 350$,it was still for around 450$ in the stores I visited so the nexus 7 might cost more if I got it from outside google play.I'm getting a galaxy s3 so I don't want to spend much on the nexus 7.

jpcalhoun:
This probably won't help you but I bought mind at Walmart.  Not sure where you live.

newtoandroid:
I bought mine from ebuyer. Free delivery.

Tiny:
I pre-ordered mine from Google Play, but your question got my curiosity going.  I did a Google search for where to purchase google nexus 7 tablet.  It looks like a lot of online shops are selling.

I think that as the popularity of the N7 increases, so will competition among retailers.  We might start seeing incentives like free shipping, store coupons, discounts on accessories, etc.

sabu57:

--- Quote from: newtoandroid on September 06, 2012, 06:24:31 PM ---I bought mine from ebuyer. Free delivery.

--- End quote ---
I, too, bought mine from Ebuyer here in the UK. They are offering free next day delivery, which meant I ordered it at 9pm and it arrived at 10 am the following day. Splendid stuff - and the £15 Play credit was automatically added on activation.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version