March 29, 2024, 05:49:02 AM

collapse

Author Topic: Ship Date?  (Read 64442 times)

Offline kereed

• Popularity: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Ship Date?
« Reply #180 on: July 21, 2012, 10:22:25 PM »
Credit card SNAFU!  Google tried to charge my card Wednesday night to ship it on Thursday.  AMEX blocked it, I fixed it within 40 minutes.  It was never shipped, and Google people on phone can only tell me that maybe (maybe...) it might get shipped by next week.  At first they said it might be another three or four weeks, as if it was like a new order.  Then they check with their supervisor and very politely say 'I have good news"  their supervisor tells them those credit card denials that get fixed are manually bumped back into que.  Actually they have no real insight on my account, and are only hoping it might happen.  I am not faulting the people on the phone, they are very nice and as helpful as they can be, but they have no power to do anything except tell me what the consensus of opinion is amongst themselves on when it might ship.

Anybody else being told this also?  I ordered mine July 6th, should have shipped by 19th to receive on 20th.  I'm still waiting.

The frustrating part is it may take a month???  I fear the worst.

Offline coolbreeze

• Popularity: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: July 24, 2012, 11:44:26 AM »
Update on my never ending displeasure with Google Play. So it is now the 24th. A full 12 days since I was told by Google Play that the order I cancelled on the 8gb N7and then reordered a 16gb on their recommendation, then retold later that day the 8gb could not be cancelled because it was to late and in the shippers hands is just now getting ready to ship. Ship by the way 2 day rather then the next day promised for all preorders that did not go out last week as promised. I am amazed by the lack of concern for customer service and I am sure they could have cancelled my order and chose not to. Unless things change greatly down the road this will be my last purchase through Google Play for a device. Shame because I am sure the next Nexus phone will be a great one.

Loven the N7 though!  ;D
Razr Maxx , Nexus 7

Offline coolbreeze

• Popularity: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: July 26, 2012, 02:56:13 PM »
So 2 days have passed since GP sent me an email with tracking information for my cancelled N7 8gb that is shipping anyway.  Should have been here today and when I track it it still shows that it has not even left yet. This was the most dysfunctional, company when it comes to logistics EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR! >:( 
Razr Maxx , Nexus 7

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt
936 Posts