March 28, 2024, 04:20:08 PM

collapse

Author Topic: Fish Bowl !  (Read 1583 times)

Offline radiocycle

• Popularity: 9
    • View Profile
Fish Bowl !
« on: August 25, 2012, 04:25:44 PM »
Finally, I think I've hit on the best 'Gallery' type app.  Tried 'JustPictures', 'QuickPic', and of course the stock 'Gallery' but none seemed to be as easy and intuitive as I think this kind of program could/should be.  I haven't done extensive testing yet but my initial impression is very favorable.  Wonder if anyone else has checked out this app.  Shows up all my pictures and seems like they are easy to share, edit, put in folders, delete, etc.  With other apps it seemed like I had to waste more time searching through various pre-named folders and trying to find menus so I could share or attach a pic to a contact profile.     Now if I could only get my N7 camdamera to work....

radio

Time flies like arrows... Fruit flies like bananas!

JayJ

Re: Fish Bowl !
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2012, 04:53:47 PM »
I had a look to see what it was like, spent five minutes paying with but honestly I think I prefer QuickPic.
That's one of the great things about Android, we all like things differently and can have different.

Thanks for pointing it out radio, maybe it'll help somebody looking for an alternative gallery app.

EDIT: Couldn't figure out why it needed internet access as a permission though??

Offline radiocycle

• Popularity: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2012, 05:22:15 PM »
Yup JayJ, one of the beauties of Android. 

I also uninstalled all of the other gallery apps so that now, I think everything will land in that one place rather than in a half dozen locations.  How did you learn the ins and outs of QP?  Just by playing with it??

r
Time flies like arrows... Fruit flies like bananas!

JayJ

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2012, 05:31:03 PM »
Yeah pretty much, just change something and then played and then changed it back if I didn't like something. Pretty much how I learnt some of what I know about Android.

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt
936 Posts
birdastrompgman birdastrompgman