Nexus 7 General Forums > Nexus 7 Polls

How much do you use your Nexus 7 on a typical day?

(1/4) > >>

Babyfacemagee:
How much do you use your Nexus 7 on a typical day? Only a few minutes? 1 hour? 2 or 3? 4 or more?  Let us know in the comments not only how much you use it but on what days in particular and for what purpose. (weekends, commute to work, web surfing at night etc)

nhobbit:
I use it everyday to quickly check email as I am one of the last people on earth without a smart phone.  I use it to surf the web/read books/listen to music/play games/watch movies while on a stationary bike a couple of times a week.  I use it at work for books/games/music if there is down time.   I use it every Sunday to check all the sales that normally come with the Sunday paper (weekly ads app is great!).  I'm starting to use Evernote everyday to make a list every time something pops in my head.  Of course it is great for late night reading but that varies based on interest. I only use it for watching movies/tv when it is not feasible to watch on laptop or regular tv (i.e. at appointments, laundromat,  etc.). 

In any event, whether I use it a little or a lot on any given day, I'm glad I have it and it was worth the purchase price.  ;D

buck408:
My girl goes on hulu most of the time and after that I use it to look up tapatalk. Looking at three hours at least between us.

denlucier:
That's funny around 14hrs. Plus I have another tablet actually  3 My main one is an Asus ep121 which I do all my adobe Photoshop and movie downloading on, then I have my Samsung galaxy tab 8.9 lte which my 3 yr old son and I share or do some head to head asphalt 7 on then other is my Nexus 7 which I do most of my games emails and web browsing on. I won't even mention my wife's playbook, but yes my entire family has been tablified.

birdastrompgman:
>4 hours easily.  I'm retired, with lots of spare time, and it's a new toy.

I participate in astronomy, birding, hypermiling, and Android forums.  I surf the web.  I read ebooks.  I'm learning Linux with a terminal emulator on my N7.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version