April 25, 2024, 06:22:55 AM

collapse

Author Topic: Evening!  (Read 1001 times)

Offline LDNBKK

• Popularity: 0
    • View Profile
Evening!
« on: August 27, 2012, 10:30:15 AM »
Hi All.

I got the Nexus 7 a week ago and so far so good.

The reason i got it was to try out the Android OS as i am currently using iOS on both iPhone and iPad.

I like the customisation options with Android and i am excited to see how this device will fit into my life.

I have already spend a small fortune on the Play Store but there are some apps i am still in search of.

- To be able to view network media drives and play videos in the same app, without having to open the file in another app.
- To be able to stream media from my Nexus, including YouTube videos to my jailbroken Apple TV 2.
- Somehow be able to view my iPhoto library on my Nexus. I know Picasa is an option, but this will mean i will have to upload to a special folder in order to be able to view the photos online.

There are many other questions i have, but i will post these in the correct forums.

Thanks and i look forward to hearing from you.

LDNBKK

Offline S.Prime

• PM if You have a Forum Issue
  • Global Moderator
  • Popularity: 80
  • Galaxy S3-TPT-HTC Flyer-Nexus 7 & 10-Rooted 100%
    • View Profile
Re: Evening!
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2012, 11:38:37 AM »
Welcome to the forum LDNBKK. We have a lot of IOS users who are experimenting with Android. We will try to help you with your questions and will enjoy hearing your thoughts on the IOS verses Android.
IT Service Professional - I just want a device to be productive.

Offline Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
  • Popularity: 42
    • View Profile
Re: Evening!
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2012, 12:52:42 PM »
Welcome LDNBKK!   Nice to have you as an ever growing number of Mac Nexus 7 owners we have here at the Nexus 7 Forum.   Please post the questions you listed above in the appropriate boards...most likely the audio/video and/or help boards.   I believe all of what you seek is possible to do with the Nexus 7 but you'll probably have to 'root' to do some of it.   Look forward to your participation here.

BFM
Use this link to get $10 in FREE BITCOIN at Coinbase, the world's most popular and trusted cryptocurrency account.

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt
936 Posts
birdastrompgman birdastrompgman