March 29, 2024, 07:28:38 AM

collapse

Author Topic: What accessories have you ordered/received already?  (Read 3368 times)

Offline birdastrompgman

• Popularity: 28
    • View Profile
What accessories have you ordered/received already?
« on: July 11, 2012, 07:43:03 PM »
I've already received a window mount car holder for offline road map gps navigation use, and an OBDII Bluetooth (ELM327) adapter.  I'll use this with the Torque app for hypermiling.  A hard case is in shipment from Amazon, and I've got a 12V to 5V USB car charger laying around somewhere. 

What have you bought in anticipation of the arrival of your N7?

Bird has seen >650 North American bird species
Rooted Nexus 7
49.5 mpg avg for 53k miles in non-hybrid Scion xB
Retired 9 yrs, and loving it

Offline Puce Moose

• Popularity: 2
    • View Profile
Re: What accessories have you ordered/received already?
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2012, 10:38:22 AM »
The only thing I've bought so far is a micro USB to USB adapter, so I can plug in my wireless 360 controller receiver.
I'm planning to get a nice, one-piece, light-weight case that has a reasonably sturdy stand that supports both portrait and landscape orientation.

Offline comiskeybum

• Popularity: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2012, 11:20:12 AM »
I've already received a window mount car holder for offline road map gps navigation use, and an OBDII Bluetooth (ELM327) adapter.  I'll use this with the Torque app for hypermiling.  A hard case is in shipment from Amazon, and I've got a 12V to 5V USB car charger laying around somewhere. 

What have you bought in anticipation of the arrival of your N7?

I looked it up and the nexus 7 charger is rated for 5V so make sure you dont use anything over that amount of you could fry your battery. 

I looked at all of my extra motorola chargers and they all output 5V so im good.  I just need to check my car charger but im sure its right because I got both of them at Verizon with motorola phone purchases. 

Trust me folks, you dont wanna fry your battery, it sucks big time. 
Phone: Droid Bionic
Tablet: Nexus 7
Wife: Hot
Daughter: My precious

Offline berto328

• Popularity: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2012, 07:01:06 PM »
Bought the Asus case from the play store and these as well:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/400312423975?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649 -  screen protector, fits perfectly!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/180943799107?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649 - usb keyboard and case  -got it today and it works great (so far...will be putting it through it's paces in the next few days!)

Also picked up a neoprene case @ Big lots to fit keyboard case....was only $6 and has outer flap/pocket for keeping plug/charger.

Offline Tiny

• Popularity: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2012, 08:34:07 PM »
I've purchased the rooCASE Multi-Angle (Black) Vegan Leather Folio Case.  This is a great case for $15.  It fits perfectly and folds into several viewing angles.  The best feature is that it automatically puts the N7 to sleep when you close the cover and wakes it up when you open the cover.  Only downside is that it more than doubles the size of the machine in my bag.  It weighs about a pound.

http://www.amazon.com/rooCASE-Multi-Angle-Leather-Google-Automatically/dp/B008F05Q2E/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

I've also purchased the KaysCase Screen Protector Film (clear).  It also comes in a matte anti-glare.  It is a perfect fit and covers the entire face of the N7.  I use screen protectors on all of my mobile devices.  The KaysCase seemed to install easier than most.

http://www.amazon.com/KaysCase-Screen-Protector-Google-Invisible/dp/B008G7VSNW/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top
I used to be crazy until I found out that insane pays more.

Where am I?  What am I doing in this handbasket?

Offline MASE87

• Popularity: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2012, 05:15:36 PM »
I Ordered the same case today, and OrientEX Mini Bluetooth Handheld Keyboard with Multi-Touchpad / Laser Pointer for Google Nexus 7
And a rooCASE Capacitive (Black) Stylus
Can't wait for Thursday

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt