March 28, 2024, 03:37:03 AM

collapse

Author Topic: 'Dead Trigger' Tegra 3 Enhancements Shown On Nexus 7 Tablet  (Read 1983 times)

Offline Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
  • Popularity: 42
    • View Profile

Just yesterday we were discussing how game developers are releasing special 'enhanced' versions of their games for the Nexus 7 and other Tegra 3 powered tablets.  One of those games that had been only seen in preview clips but not yet released was 'Dead Trigger' the next game from the developer 'Madfinger', who is best known for making the hit 'Shadowgun'.    Well we're happy to say that 'Dead Trigger' has been released and the fine folks over at Slashgear loaded it up on their Nexus 7 tablet to show a bit of the gory, zombie killing game in action.   Here take a look:

Features - ยค Get the best out of your device
- Stunning graphics with advanced lighting and post-process effects
- Full 3D characters and environments with an unprecedented level of detail
- High quality 3D audio and a lively music soundtrack
- Character animations recorded using high-end motion capture
- Intuitive controls
- Spectacular ragdoll effects (Tegra 3 only)
- Water simulation (Tegra 3 only)

Now regardless of whether you're a fan of the ultra-gory head shooting type of action that this game represents you have to admit the graphics are stunning and more reminiscent of a console or advanced PC game than mobile games of only a year ago.   In Dead Trigger you're one of the few survivors in a post-apocalyptic world where billions of people have been infected by a zombie virus.  You have to secure vital supplies, find other survivors, protect the safe haven, explore the city and get to the bottom of the mystery of corruption that let this happen so you can save the world.  Yes, it's all a pretext for you to run around killing zombies and it's not for the squeamish, but hey, it works for us. 

Now what you'll notice in Dead Trigger on your Nexus 7 and other Tegra 3 devices are extra effects that make the environment more realistic that you won't see on any other tablet.  In this case water simulation effects and ragdoll physics for your enemies.  For only 99 cents it's definitely a quality title and you can grab it from the Google Play link below.  I've also included the original 'gameplay trailer' along with some pics. 

« Last Edit: October 22, 2014, 05:17:32 PM by Babyfacemagee »

Use this link to get $10 in FREE BITCOIN at Coinbase, the world's most popular and trusted cryptocurrency account.

Offline Scott99

• Popularity: 2
    • View Profile
Re: 'Dead Trigger' Tegra 3 Enhancements Shown On Nexus 7 Tablet
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2012, 10:40:57 AM »
GREAT game, have it on my iPhone, can't get it on my Kindle Fire, can't wait to have it on my Nexus 7.

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt
936 Posts
birdastrompgman birdastrompgman