March 28, 2024, 05:06:32 PM

collapse

Author Topic: Has anyone EVER got a screen protector on without bubbles??  (Read 5138 times)

Offline Tiny

• Popularity: 11
    • View Profile
Re: Has anyone EVER got a screen protector on without bubbles??
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2012, 03:31:16 PM »
Do you really need a screen protector? I don't have one and my screen looks just great.

What happens if you don'y have one?

That's a question with a different answer for everyone.  Do you really need to use a seat belt?  Do you really need medical insurance?  Should you install anti-virus?

With the advances in screen glasses, there is a lot less chance of getting scratches.  If you are like me, my electronic gadget are usually in one of my pockets and I'm eventually going to rub it with a key, coin or pen.  I'm also pretty good at dropping things which is why I use cases.

Bottom line is you don't really need one, but some day you might wish you had one.
I used to be crazy until I found out that insane pays more.

Where am I?  What am I doing in this handbasket?

Offline loociddreemr

• Global Moderator
  • Popularity: 25
  • OG Droid-Razr MAXX-Nexus 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2012, 03:41:58 PM »
I usually get my screen protectors off ebay.  I order at least two at a time in case I screw one up.  For a buck or two a piece its no hassle to get some more if I get some crappy quality.

Offline radiocycle

• Popularity: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2012, 03:47:45 PM »
Do you really need a screen protector? I don't have one and my screen looks just great.

What happens if you don'y have one?

That's a question with a different answer for everyone.  Do you really need to use a seat belt?  Do you really need medical insurance?  Should you install anti-virus?

With the advances in screen glasses, there is a lot less chance of getting scratches.  If you are like me, my electronic gadget are usually in one of my pockets and I'm eventually going to rub it with a key, coin or pen.  I'm also pretty good at dropping things which is why I use cases.

Bottom line is you don't really need one, but some day you might wish you had one.

Good answer;

+1
Time flies like arrows... Fruit flies like bananas!

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt
936 Posts
birdastrompgman birdastrompgman