From the makers of the hit game 'Sprinkle' comes Mediocre Games' newest creation: 'Granny Smith'. Who knew that controlling a grandma on roller skates could be so much fun. With fantastic cartoon-style graphics packed with spectacular effects and dozens of creative, colorful worlds, Granny Smith is a side-scrolling tour-de-force that is a hoot to play, provides innovative gameplay and raises the bar on cartoon humor in mobile games. No wonder Phandroid said ""Mediocre is proving themselves the Pixar of the mobile gaming scene, and has once again, hit one out of the ballpark." Here's the trailer to show you what the fuss is about:
* Spectacular physics – Granny Smith uses some of the most advanced destruction physics in mobile games. Crash through crates and windows and watch the pieces fly all over!
* Dazzling visuals – Zoom through dozens of vibrant, whimsical worlds! Each level is like a fanciful, three-dimensional storybook.
* Intuitive controls – Help Granny pull off crazy moves with simple two-button controls – perfect for both tablets and phones.
* Vintage replays – Watch your best runs in retro movie style with cool camera angles and slow-motion effects!
* Power Granny up – Collect coins and equip Granny with a helmet, banana peels and baseballs. If Granny is getting old, you have two alternative characters to play with – Scruffy and Stanley!
* Additional breakable objects, grass, flowers and dust particles on NVIDIA Tegra 3 devices.
Now in 'Granny Smith' you play 'Granny' and your job is to race through 36 different levels in 3 different landscapes to chase after the apples that an apple thief has been stealing from your garden. It's a high-speed affair filled with all kinds of crazy acrobatics as your Granny crashes through walls, houses, fences, barns, offices and more in pursuit of her fruit. Use your cane to grab onto clothes lines and always make sure to end up on her feet. If you get bored of playing 'Granny' you can play as 'Scruffy' or 'Stanley' as well.
There's cool extras that keep the game fresh and interesting like a 'Vintage Re-plays' that let you view your coolest moves with funny angles and lighting effects. You can collect coins and equip your Granny with a helmet to better whether collisions as well as banana peels and baseballs to get an edge over the thief. There's even special graphic optimizations for your Nexus 7's Tegra 3 like extra breakable objects, grass, flowers and dust particles. At only 99 cents it's a great way to have some fun this weekend. Grab it at the link below at the Google Play Store.