March 28, 2024, 05:20:44 PM

collapse

Author Topic: Still struggling with $25 Play Store credit  (Read 1497 times)

Offline camperbc

• Popularity: 0
    • View Profile
Still struggling with $25 Play Store credit
« on: September 25, 2012, 01:39:42 PM »
What happens when one purchases multiple Nexus 7s at the same time? (through Google Play) I bought two together; one for myself, another for my daughter. I received the $25 credit for mine ok, but cannot so with hers. What gives? We tried it through my own account, her account, and even created a new account, all to no avail. I cannot believe just how vague the info is, regarding how to activate the $25 credit. Almost like they know that if they make it purposely tricky, some folks will just give up trying? It's now looking highly unlikely that my daughter will be getting her $25 credit. And please, no one suggest that I call or write to Google, as I've been trying that for ages. They do not return emails at all, (even after weeks have passed) and I have been unsuccessful getting in touch with an actual human by phone after countless, lengthy attempts.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks

JayJ

Re: Still struggling with $25 Play Store credit
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2012, 02:05:30 PM »
Do you have Google wallet activated? Is Google wallet available in Canada?
I believe something is mentioned in the T&C's about activating a Google wallet account to get your $25 and if your existing account is already an Android account Google wallet is already active?
As with your account I just signed into my Google account and it there ready to use...

Offline camperbc

• Popularity: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Still struggling with $25 Play Store credit
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2012, 02:59:28 PM »
A reset did the trick, thanks!!!

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime