March 28, 2024, 08:03:56 PM

collapse

Author Topic: 32GB Nexus 7 Spotted In Staples Advantage And UK Retailer 'Argos' Xmas Guide  (Read 4936 times)

Offline Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
  • Popularity: 42
    • View Profile

Some more evidence has mounted that we're about to see the 32GB Nexus 7 become available.  First up we have the new version showing up on the Staples Advantage site for business users with an availability date of October 18th (yes, tomorrow).  While we don't put much credence in the date, and in fact one source is stating that October 24th will be the availability date, we do in the fact believe that the 32GB version will be selling for apparently the same price that the 16GB version does now.   

Next up is a report from 'TheNextWeb' that shows the new N7 in an ad from UK retailer 'Argos' Christmas Guide as you can see above.  Selling for £199.99.  Now the question on everyone's minds is whether the 32GB version will simply replace the 16GB version or whether they will keep the 16GB N7 available but perhaps at a lower price point.

TheVerge
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 02:53:24 PM by Babyfacemagee »

Use this link to get $10 in FREE BITCOIN at Coinbase, the world's most popular and trusted cryptocurrency account.

Offline bjs229

• Global Moderator
  • Popularity: 47
    • View Profile
Time to sell my 16!

JayJ

I think I'll put mine back to stock, give it to the girlfriend for crimbo and treat myself to a 32GB.

Offline CBers

• Popularity: 9
    • View Profile
I think I'll wait for the Nexus 10.1 :D

Offline S.Prime

• PM if You have a Forum Issue
  • Global Moderator
  • Popularity: 80
  • Galaxy S3-TPT-HTC Flyer-Nexus 7 & 10-Rooted 100%
    • View Profile
Use my 16 Gig and wait for the Nexus 7-2.  8)
IT Service Professional - I just want a device to be productive.

Offline Gunner6101

• Popularity: 0
    • View Profile
This throughly pisses me off as I just bought my 16 gig 2 weeks ago thought I was getting a good deal instead of dropping $500 on a transformer 700 but now I just paid the same price as the new one is going to cost

Offline tfman

• View Profile
This throughly pisses me off as I just bought my 16 gig 2 weeks ago thought I was getting a good deal instead of dropping $500 on a transformer 700 but now I just paid the same price as the new one is going to cost

Totally agree Gunner.

We have been ripped off.
Argos had on their website as a great deal visible as soon as you log on.
Now we know they had prior knowledge and it is not a great deal at all.
As I have only 1 GB of HD space left I am fed up.

JayJ

Guys I totally understand your frustration but there are ways to manage the storage space in your 16GB Nexus 7.
If your rooted then I suggest StickMount for OTG connections and if your not rooted then Nexus Media Importer, have a read of the forum or search because they're are other ways to manage space too.

Offline tfman

• View Profile
Guys I totally understand your frustration but there are ways to manage the storage space in your 16GB Nexus 7.
If your rooted then I suggest StickMount for OTG connections and if your not rooted then Nexus Media Importer, have a read of the forum or search because they're are other ways to manage space too.

Fair comment. Maybe I was a bit OTT.

Already with OTG cable from e-bay (not rooted), I can access two 16 GB data sticks and my external hard drive.

Do like large onboard capacity though.

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt
936 Posts