April 23, 2024, 03:51:26 PM

collapse

Author Topic: A long awaited new Play Store feature...  (Read 1686 times)

JayJ

A long awaited new Play Store feature...
« on: October 22, 2012, 01:04:02 PM »
Not sure if any body else had seen this or is as happy as I am that this has finally been implemented into the Play Store but you can now remove apps perminently from your My Apps list.
Personally I have apps that are from previous devices that I no longer want, use or need and I've always wanted to be able to remove them from the list but now you can.

Simply open the Play Store and tap the downward pointing arrow in the top right of the screen to reach your installed apps, swipe left to reach your All list and on each app you'll see on the right of the apps list a circle with a diagonal line through, tap the for a pop-up asking if you want to remove the particular application. Confirm and it's, awesome.

I'll off the clean my All list up, pic below...

« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 01:14:29 PM by JayJ »

Offline arborij

• Android Nerd
  • Global Moderator
  • Popularity: 4
    • View Profile
Re: A long awaited new Play Store feature...
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2012, 01:49:38 PM »
I was fortunate enough to download it before it was public.  Talk about shortening the time to recoup from a root.
Droid OG (Retired), Droid 2 (Retired), Droid 3(Retired), Droid X (Retired), Droid X2 (Retired)
Samsung Galaxy Nexus (Unlocked, Rooted, Overclocked, Undervoltaged), Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (Stock)
Nexus 7 (Unlocked, Rooted, Undervoltaged)
Please click "Thumbs up" if somebody posts something helpf

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt
936 Posts