Nexus 7 Google Play Store And Other Content Forums > Nexus 7 Google Play Account Discussions

Weird Google Play situation...it thinks I'm in America??

<< < (2/2)

bjs229:
Did you install the Google Flux Capacitor App? It seems to still have a few kinks to sort.
J/k my friend. Although I wouldn't mind a quick holiday to the UK if my Nexus could get me there. I spent a couple days in London back in the late 90s. I stayed at a little bed and breakfast right at Earls Court. I wish I would have had more time except that I couldn't afford to breath there. LOL

JayJ:
Thanks for the comments and suggests guys but it appears to have sorted itself?

As I said I was at work when this happened so I was using my Huawei E586 Mi-Fi, got home tonight, had tea and sat down with the N7 now connected to my home broadband and it's back to normal?

The only thing I can think of is some kind of false signal from the Mi-Fi, I tried the Mi-F again at home and it's fine so not sure really...

Thanks again for the response guys, really do appreciate it! :)

bjs229:
Thank the Lord my cable company doesn't think I am using their pipeline in another country. That would get ugly.

Tiny:

--- Quote from: bjs229 on October 24, 2012, 07:03:18 PM ---Thank the Lord my cable company doesn't think I am using their pipeline in another country. That would get ugly.

--- End quote ---

You're welcome, but there really was no need to thank me.

bjs229:
Lord Tiny... We bow before you.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version