March 29, 2024, 09:31:14 AM

collapse

Author Topic: Credit balance on Google Play possible?  (Read 1156 times)

Offline chaikenj

• Popularity: 7
    • View Profile
Credit balance on Google Play possible?
« on: November 04, 2012, 09:47:33 AM »
Here I am in Mexico with my N7 that I purchased in the US.  The prices for items on Google Play show up as Mexican pesos. But my credit card is a US dollars card, so I will wind up with an extra $5 or so foreign transaction fee if I make a purchase here in Mexico.  Is there some way I can add cash in dollars to Google Play and then not need to charge my credit card when I make a purchase?

Offline bjs229

• Global Moderator
  • Popularity: 47
    • View Profile
Re: Credit balance on Google Play possible?
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2012, 10:22:06 AM »
What happens if you buy a Google card from somewhere? One of those with the scratch off number? They sell them here at Radio Shack. $10,$25 $50 increments. I know plenty of people here from. MEXICO and they buy those telephone cards all the time. Maybe you could do something like that and have it sent.

Offline chaikenj

• Popularity: 7
    • View Profile
Re: Credit balance on Google Play possible?
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2012, 04:17:28 PM »
What happens if you buy a Google card from somewhere? One of those with the scratch off number? They sell them here at Radio Shack. $10,$25 $50 increments. I know plenty of people here from. MEXICO and they buy those telephone cards all the time. Maybe you could do something like that and have it sent.

O thanks, I didn't think of that.  I will be back in the US and can get one then.  Out of curiosity I will also check if Radio Shack in Mexico has them.

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt
936 Posts
birdastrompgman birdastrompgman