Nexus 7 Google Play Store And Other Content Forums > Nexus 7 Apps

Just Found 'TV Portal'

<< < (2/8) > >>

bjs229:
BSplayer rocks

matt:

--- Quote from: Bigtroutz on November 08, 2012, 03:06:18 AM ---Thanks for the tip !!

great app - wonder how long before they torpedo it ??  LOL

--- End quote ---

I don't think they can. Its an aggregator of already existing videos on the web.

Bigtroutz:

--- Quote from: matt on November 08, 2012, 07:31:42 AM ---
--- Quote from: Bigtroutz on November 08, 2012, 03:06:18 AM ---Thanks for the tip !!

great app - wonder how long before they torpedo it ??  LOL

--- End quote ---

I don't think they can. Its an aggregator of already existing videos on the web.

--- End quote ---

They can and will do whatever they like.   Seen how they act with Kim Dotcom and Megaupload ?   Have you used Napster lately ? LOL  If you still think we live in a free country in the USA, you should think again.  Even the Dept of Education has SWAT Teams, for pity's sake.

For some strange reason, the app no longer shows up in the Google App store now altho my copy still works....  but stay tuned.

matt:
Touche. Of course freedom is an illusion, complete freedom is anarchy.
It's all a balancing act.
Law vs freedom
Chaos vs heat death
Dogma vs insight

I wonder if windows had not been so heavily pirated whether OS/2 would have dominated.
And if a program which points to possibly copyright infringed content is an abettor of illegality, then a forum which reviews that program is not?
Its up to the copyright holders to find the actual violations and have them removed, no program or third party has that ability or right imo.

bjs229:
App was pulled.
I tried to update and am unable. "We will be in the Hudson" .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version