collapse

Author Topic: The tablet I have been looking for  (Read 1088 times)

Offline Paul

• Popularity: 1
  • This is the droid I have been looking for.
    • View Profile
The tablet I have been looking for
« on: June 26, 2012, 06:39:14 PM »
  I was originally waiting to see what 370T would finally end up being, perhaps it was scrapped, but hopefully The Nexus 7 is close to the specs the 370T was announced to have at CES.  I just hope the specs are not scrimped on to much to achieve a lower price point. I was originally wanting a higher end 7" device with some good specs, the 370T tablet as announced at CES was just such a device to me, and well worth the $249 they were asking.

I have been very exited about the Nexus 7 tablet as well.  If this is the 370T showing up as a Nexus tablet I will still be happy as long as it does not get stepped down to much from its original specifications.

I want the Nvidia 3, micro SD, micro USB, Blue tooth, High res screen 8 hr bat. I will be watching the Google I/O with eager expectations. I just hope I am not dreaming and  wanting to much.

Edit: Well I didn't get the Micro SD, but I got the rest, and they sell for only $199.00 -- Although I won mine in a http://www.nexus7nexus10.com/ creative forum post contest. :o
« Last Edit: December 17, 2012, 03:25:54 PM by Paul »

This is the droid I have been looking for.

Offline Babyfacemagee

• Administrator
  • Popularity: 42
    • View Profile
Re: Is this the tablet I have been looking for?
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2012, 09:34:58 PM »
Welcome Paul!  Glad to have you here in the forum.  Looking forward to you being an active member of the community.
If you like our community please spread the word and help us grow by providing a link from your site to Nexus7Forum.com

Offline Eddie1551

• Popularity: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Is this the tablet I have been looking for?
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2012, 05:50:18 PM »
Hi Paul and welcome to the forum. Hope you have as much fun here as the rest of us. :)

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
JayJ JayJ
2100 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1260 Posts
matt matt