April 20, 2024, 04:28:35 AM

collapse

Author Topic: Case or no case?  (Read 5106 times)

Offline ivan

• Popularity: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Case or no case?
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2013, 01:37:56 PM »
Check out the Blurex Ultra-Slim Case on Amazon for $14.99. I've had this case for two months and it works great. Tight fit adds little bulk; tips to three positions on landscape; has a strech strap for one-hand use. The things gets everyday use and shows no signs of wear. Best I've seen. Especially for $15.

I've been using this case for a few months. It's a great case.

Offline engineer

• Popularity: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2013, 02:55:56 PM »
The blurex case says it comes with a screen protector. Does that mean it comes with one of those stick on screen protectors? If so, how well does it work? Does it prevent finger smudges on the glass screen?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Offline engineer

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2013, 03:18:50 PM »
Another question. I went to amazon to order it and noticed the moko case which seems to have a strap to help carry it. Does the blurex have something similar to carry it with?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Offline mdholm

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2013, 08:02:12 AM »
I have this case:

http://www.amazon.com/Poetic-SLIMLINE-Portfolio-Android-Version/dp/B009OKZ50C/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1366207121&sr=8-1&keywords=nexus+7+case+green+poetic

I like it a lot, except that it does not have a stylus loop.  I don't like to clip my stylus on because I worry about the part that is now on the inside, rubbing against the screen.  Also, I wonder if this case provides enough protection; the last two times I've carried my N7 in my bag the battery connection has come loose.  But, would any case help prevent that from happening?  Its frustrating to have a portable device that I can't take out and about with me. 

* Top Boards

* 'Like' And 'Follow' Us!

* Top Posters

bjs229 bjs229
2682 Posts
S.Prime S.Prime
2017 Posts
Babyfacemagee Babyfacemagee
1263 Posts
matt matt
936 Posts
birdastrompgman birdastrompgman