What do you get when you combine the classic 'tilt the ball through the labyrinth' game with spooky 'Tim Burton-esque' visuals and suitably creepy tech inspired music? Well you'd probably end up with something very much like 'FREEZE!', a new game by Frozen Gun Games. In 'FREEZE!' your job is to help our hero, who interestingly is in the form of an eye, in his escape from a far off mysterious prison world. You use intuitive touch controls to move each 'maze' around our hero and use the 'Freeze!' button to overcome gravity which is needed in many of the puzzles. It's an extremely simple concept that gets more difficult very quickly however. Here's some gameplay footage to give you the gist.
Highlights of Freeze!
* the first world offers 25 unique and thrilling levels
* there are 10 free bonus levels for evaluation (honest opinions welcome)
* additional worlds can be bought later as an in-app purchase at a very low price.
* use intuitive touch screen control to turn our hero’s cell
* take on lasers, deadly traps, and cruel opponents
* unique style of illustration and collage just looks really good
* wonderful gloomy soundtrack from trance master Karl Lukas
* supports Facebook and Twitter
Now without a date the coolest thing about 'FREEZE!' is the graphics and sounds which create a very Halloween-like ambiance. The graphics were designed by internationally known designer and illustrator Jonas Schenk and the music was composed by noted Swiss electronic/trance musician Karl Lukas. For a limited time 'Freeze' is free to download and the first world contains 25 unique levels. You also get 10 bonus levels that the developers actually would like feedback and evaluation on. In the near future there will be additional worlds to purchase in-app. It's a rare gloomy and rainy day here in good old Los Angeles...just perfect to play a few rounds of 'FREEZE!'. You can grab it in the Google Play store at the link below and like I said...it's free for a limited time.